Following a review of our guest ticket system we have made the following changes:
– The x2 24hr guest tickets currently available for Hucklesbrook Lake are being withdrawn from September 1st. The water will revert to being members only at all times. As we limit the number of night tickets we issue daily the Committee feel it is unacceptable for a situation to theoretically arise where members are unable to fish a venue because guests are present.
- Guest tickets will no longer be venue specific. Members buying a guest ticket will still be asked to state their target venue (so we can keep tabs on use, popularity etc) but if they wish to change destination or move venue throughout the day they will be covered on the same ticket, as long as guests are permitted on that water.
- For clarity, Hucklesbrook, Spinnaker and Tincleton are the only ‘members only’ venues where guests are not allowed.
- Holiday memberships remain available as a short term option to accessing all the clubs waters. These do not include night fishing but those fishing as a 7/14 day member have full rights to purchase individual night tickets at the usual cost of £6 per night. 7 day membership costs just £50
Following a review of our night ticket system we have made the following changes:
- The online ticketing system is proving ever more popular. Therefore a greater proportion of night tickets will be available through the website, with fewer in Ringwood Tackle. Anyone wishing to night fish MUST be booked on for that day. Allocations are as follows:
- Hucklesbrook – 12 online, 4 in store
- Spinnaker – 10 online, 3 in store
- Ibsley – 4 online, 2 in store
- The cut off point for online night tickets sales to use that day is being brought forward to 18:00. Whilst the deadline was 22:00 a number of members have delayed buying them until they have spotted a bailiff approaching. This is clearly against the spirit of the system and, in rare cases, allowed those intent on taking advantage to avoid the fees being paid by the rest of the membership. From today anybody not in possession of a night ticket prior to 18:00 will not be able to night fish any water on that day.