September 30th will see the end of our 6 month trial at Horton Lake. We now need to decide whether to take the water on a longer term lease or relinquish our fishing rights there.
Whether we retain it will depend on the views of the members, the number of anglers who state they visit the venue regularly and whether the level of positive responses justifies the expenditure on the water.
As a club we have recently added Sopley Mill Stream and Main River whilst investing heavily in our own venues at Holtwood and Wedgehill. All this has undoubtedly added quality to our portfolio and continues our ethos of putting this over the quantity of waters on our book.
All responses can be added to the forum, sent direct to the club via email@example.com or to Publicity Officer Andy at Christchurchangling@gmail.com
Please send these by Monday 24th August so they can be collated for the Committee meeting taking place later that week.